IPTV list menu content
- 1 How to setup IPTV MAG device
- 2 Now, step by step to setup IPTV on your MAG device
- 2.1 Step 1: When the box is being loaded the main portal screen appears. After that click on “settings”, press remote button “SETUP/SET”.
- 2.2 Step 2: Go to the Setting menu. Click on System settings and click on “Servers”
- 2.3 Step 3: Select “Portals“
- 2.4 Step 4: Portal for MAG and STB: http://premium-iptv.link:6969/c
- 2.5 Step 5: When all the operations listed above is done, then press “OK”.
- 3 Support
MAG is a one of the most robust streaming media play out there. You will love it for its speed, ease-of-use, and outstanding streaming performance.
A MAG box is a set-top box from Infomire for streaming media to your television. Also, you can play offline media files from a storage device through the USB port. Most users choose a MAG over an Android box because of its native support of the Stalker middleware.
How to setup IPTV MAG device
Make sure your MAC address was registered. If not, you can register for free IPTV subscription with LiveTV Global IPTV please make sure you enter your MAC address correctly in MAC section. But if you already registered and forget to fill your MAC address in MAC section please let me know I will add MAC address for you.
In order to find the MAC address of your MAG box, simply turn the box around and you can find the MAC address on the backside of your device.
Now, step by step to setup IPTV on your MAG device
Step 3: Select “Portals“
In the “Portal 1 name” line enter the name of sever. It is LiveTV Global IPTV
In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the portal address: http://premium-iptv.link:6969/c. This is a portal link for LiveTV Global server. Please double check all character
Please double check all character
Step 5: When all the operations listed above is done, then press “OK”.
When all the steps listed above are done press”EXIT” 2 times on the remote control and restart the portal.
Now everything is ready to start watching Live TV…
If you have any problem with this process please contact LiveTV Global team support. Their details can be found below
Contact Us: LiveTV Global